BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

feel like blogging again~depress~



2day i went for my piano examination
i feel so sad bcoz...
this was the first time i go by myself without my parents accompanied,
really envy others which having their parents bside and keep supporting them...
wating for a couple of time, finally, its my turn...
i feel so nervous...
during the examination, i was playing a piece of shit...
there are lots of mistake!
it was totally terrible...
i fall my tears when i leave the examination room...
cause i know dat i will fail my grade6 music pieces
i hate the feeling of being a failure in any performances...
that is my principle dat i tell myself b4..
i will pass every single examination..
i feel really depress...
the major reasons dat lead me to fail is laziness!
i pratice my pieces at the eleventh hour :(
*useless*


0 comments: